29 September 2013

Porky happy pig!







It seems that this will be the last summer outfit for this year and already very delayed in view of the falling rain I see through my window ... I don't know how can I hear so many people say that they were already fed up with the heat! I could be like we were the entire year! I was desesperetly waiting for summer and I'm already missing it again! I love my tanned skin, slippers and the easy smile on everybody's face. When this weather arrives I always get a little discouraged especially when I have to get up at 7 in the morning to go to class ...
These photos were taken on the terrace of my house in Alte when the sun still burned, it brings great memories!
I chose a  very relaxed and fun look as you can see by the rings, sunglasses, Betty flip flops, tank top and the earrings that my boyfriend has done alluding to my favorite videogame *. * See here: http://1.bp.blogspot .com/-xXlMVbdG1_Y/US6ZDIOg_cI/AAAAAAAAU8c/u19Nkhx1nbI/s200/640px-ChompArt.jpg


Parece que este vai ser o último outfit de Verão para este ano e já muito desfasado tendo em conta a chuva que vejo cair pela minha janela... Não sei como ouço tanta gente dizer que já estavam fartas do calor! Eu ficava como estávamos o ano inteiro! Morri de saudades do Verão e já estou com saudades de novo! Adoro a minha pele bronzeada, chinela no pé e sorriso fácil. Quando este tempo começa desanima sempre um bocadinho, especialmente quando me levanto às 7 da manhã para ir para as aulas...
Estas fotos foram tiradas no terraço da minha casa em Alte quando o sol ainda torrava, trazem óptimas recordações!
Escolhi um look muito descontraído e divertido como podem ver pelos anéis, óculos, chinelas da Betty, pelo tank top e pelos brincos que o meu namorado fez alusivos ao meu videojogo preferido *.* vejam aqui: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2XtRmKp-vdLyyy_0EY9f2D3nJlwsD9W12rfiemYch7ZGCHQUzZu0UO5RZIr-tZgV-MsMmO41bjlWoniwj_SQa8-CI67ncOWPsRkTAv2p9CMMqpVR7Vyobxl4Fgy-altaC2TqcsT9TMIEu/s200/640px-ChompArt.jpg

















2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...