28 January 2014

Out of the blue



This time I have tried new scenarios. Something that attracts me in a blog is that ability to shoot and get to know beautiful places showing with diversity and originality. 
I find it easy to know where I am only for this magnificent landscape and the light peeking through my window. I'm in Alfama in Lisbon and I am fortunate to have a building with a rooftop with a view at least privileged.

Desta vez procurei novos cenários. Algo que me atrai num blog é essa capacidade de fotografar e dar a conhecer lugares mostrando o belo com diversidade e originalidade.
Acho que é fácil saber onde estou só por esta luz magnífica e pelo paisagem que espreita pela minha janela. Estou no bairro de Alfama em Lisboa e tenho a sorte de ter um prédio com um último andar com uma vista no mínimo privilegiada.





The look is very simple and totally brown. I enjoyed the junction with the blue walls. Brown and blue are clear to me a foolproof combo.
I'm not a great lover of trousers as you may have noticed but lately have used more, especially high waisted so I will try to take more photos with my favorite models.

O look é muito simples e totalmente em castanho. Gostei muito da junção com o azul das paredes. Castanho e azul claro para mim são um combo infalível.
Não sou grande amante de calças como já devem ter reparado mas ultimamente tenho usado mais, sobretudo de cintura subida e por isso vou tentar tirar mais fotos com os meus modelos preferidos.








Who know this beautiful city? What are your favorite places? Tell me everything <3

Quem conhece esta cidade belíssima? Quais são os vossos lugares preferidos? Contem-me tudo <3






4 comments:

  1. lovely post, beautiful photos
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is fabulous, and you're so beautiful ! <3

    By the way, would you like to follow each other ?
    You know what ? Take a look to my blog, follow me if you like on bloglovin' or GFC it and let me know, I'll follow right back <3

    Hope you have a great day, greetings from Paris,
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...