31 July 2013

D&G Bags - when fashion hits perfection - whislist








The collection of Dolce & Gabbana is driving me crazy! Please I need to win the lottery to buy all these pieces! They are beautiful and I lose control when I review the shows of the collection! All that exuberance is certainly what I like most in fashion and inspiration from Italy could only have this fabulous result! Look for the fantastic details, the material and manual labor that each piece must have required. In addition to a desire is a long-term investment eheh
Mamma mia!

A colecção da Dolce&Gabbana está a levar-me à loucura! Por favor preciso de ganhar o Euromilhões para poder comprar estas peças todas! São lindas e babo-me sempre que revejo os desfiles da colecção! Toda aquela exuberância é sem dúvida o que mais gosto na moda e a inspiração italiana só poderia ter este resultado fabuloso! Reparem só nos pormenores fantásticos, no material e no trabalho manual que cada peça deve ter exigido. Para além de um desejo é um investimento de longo prazo eheh!
Mamma Mia!


B!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...