21 July 2013

Japanese Inspiration - Enjoy the oriental trend right where you are

Today I caught a huge japanese inspiration and I had to take advantage! We already know that denim and shorts will always be a basic, a piece that everyone wants, which is always cool, which does not fail us, eternal. In this case we often need to get fresh air to give the feeling that we wear something from another world when secretly that's where  we are from! : P
The kimono style blouses and tunics have been in vogue and I could not go without mentioning them here on the blog because after all every girl looks great with beautiful cherry blossoms, silky fabrics and lightweight and a  eastern breeze! I think it's so sophisticated that I would wear it on special occasions, by the way, this look that I leave here turns out to be a little more sophisticated, because I joined the beautiful tunic with a pending, high shoes and a clutch.
The sunglasses of course had to be here, because in the winter I can hardly use them, I avenge myself when the sun comes back to me and off I go with my boys!
Again the shoes from Zara while are sophisticated are also great for a city tour. The deep blue is the color this summer and the platform made ​​me remember the traditional Japanese shoes with small elevations beneath wood sandals, might have nothing to do (I know it not) but it was the image that came to my mind!
Don't you think the clutch is similar to the oneI bought a few days ago? You can see it here: http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/2013/07/mad-about-shopping.html

Hoje apanhei uma enorme inspiração japonesa e tinha que aproveitar! Já sabemos que ganga e shorts vão ser sempre um básico, a peça que todos querem, que dá sempre jeito, que não nos falha, enfim eterna. Nesse caso muitas vezes precisa de receber novos ares para dar a sensação que vestimos algo de outro mundo quando secretamente somos nós que o somos! :P
As blusas e túnicas estilo kimono têm estado em alta e eu não podia passar sem as mencionar aqui no blog porque afinal de contas, qualquer menina fica linda com umas bonitas flores de cerejeira, tecidos sedosos e leves e uma brisa oriental! Acho as tão sofisticadas que as usaria em ocasiões especiais, aliás, este look que aqui deixo acaba por ser um pouco mais sofisticado, porque a juntar à lindíssima túnica, adicionei um pendente, uma clutch e uns sapatinhos altos.
Os óculos de sol claro tinham que cá estar, já que no Inverno dificilmente os posso usar, vingo-me quando o sol volta para mim e lá vou eu com os meus meninos!
Mais uma vez os sapatos da Zara ao mesmo tempo que são sofisticados também são óptimos para um passeio pela cidade. O azul forte é a cor deste Verão e a plataforma fez me lembrar os tradicionais sapatos japoneses com as pequenas elevações por baixo das sandálias de mandeira, talvez não tenha nada a ver (eu sei que não) mas foi a imagem que me ocorreu!
Não acham a clutch muito parecida com a que comprei há dias? Podem vê-la aqui: http://limiteditionblog.blogspot.pt/search/label/My%20closet




1. Etsy
2. Dries Van Noten
3. River Island
4. mytheresa.com
5. Banggood.com
6. Zara

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the kimono, but all of these pieces together would make a fabulous outfit!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuh! The kimono looks nice! ::) x

    I wish you an amazing week!


    Can't wait to see you on www.searchingforlbd.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...