23 December 2013

Unconscious








Been a while since I posted a new look. Hope you enjoy this as much as me! Unfortunately, the time now doesn't  facilitates using these tights and shirt but when I took these photos was milder. I love the Berska vest and the scarf with skulls.
I really like the background for the photos and I think I'll try it more often and in this case I think the hair in an informally bun, looks good.
The gorgeous golden watch from Casio, broke my heart because I lost it days ago in Feira Popular, I think (I hate losing things but I still have some hope!) :(










Já há algum tempo deste que postei fotos com um look. Espero que gostem deste tanto como eu! Infelizmente, o tempo agora não facilita muito usar estas collants e camisa mas quando tirei estas fotografias estava mais ameno. Adoro o colete da Berska e o lenço com caveiras.
Gosto do background para as fotos e acho que o vou experimentar mais vezes e neste caso acho que o cabelo apanhado de forma informal, conjugou bem.
O lindo relógio dourado da Casio, partiu-me o coração porque o perdi há dias na Feira Popular, julgo eu (odeio perder coisas mas ainda tenho alguma esperança!) :(


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...