30 August 2013

Charlotte Olympia Pre-fall 13





Charlotte Olympia is surprising once more. This time the new collection is inspired by Hollywood, the brightness, the stars, the movies, the glamoure could not do more justice to this world.
This is my selection of bags and shoes, hard to choose but these are my favorites, have any of these pieces is a dream! Highlight for the clutch with the format of movie clapper and heels with classic film roll.
My brother looked at these pieces while I was doing this post and just said, "Ok they are great but I would never use it on the street if I were girl" And I just exclaimed "How can you say such a thing!?" Impossible to understand ...
I think the girls who are reading this are supporting me too and understand me, after all who doesn't want a piece like those?

Charlotte Olympia surpreende mais uma vez. Desta vez a nova colecção inspira-se em Hollywood, no brilho, nas estrelas, no cinema, no glamoure não podia fazer mais jus a este mundo.
Esta é a minha selecção de malas e sapatos, difícil de escolher mas são estes os meus preferidos, ter qualquer uma destas peças é um sonho! Destaco a clutch com o format de claquete de cinema e os saltos com as fitas dos filmes.
O meu irmão olhou para estas peças enquanto fazia o post e só disse: "Ok são bonitas mas eu nunca usaria isso na rua se fosse rapariga" E eu sem conseguir perceber só exclamei "Como é possível dizeres uma coisa dessas!!?" Vá se lá perceber...
Acho que as meninas que estão a ler me apoiam e compreendem, afinal quem não deseja uma peça destas?








See here more about the collection:

Vejam aqui mais sobre a colecção: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...