20 August 2013

Summer Goodies

 Hey everyone! I'm sorry for being so absent but it was impossible for me to acess the internet but I'm back and these are some beautiful things I have bought. Hope you like them! The clutch is my new love for sure!

I have some news for you and I am going to release them one of this days on the blog, stay tuned specially glasses lovers! ;)

Olá a todos! Desculpem por ter estado tão ausente mas foi impossível para mim aceder à Internet mas estou de volta e estas são algumas das coisas que comprei! Esperem que gostem! A clutch é sem dúvida a minha nova paixão!

Tenho algumas novidades que vos vou mostrar nos próximos dias, fiquem atentos, especialmente as amantes de óculos! ;)






B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...