9 September 2013

Dirty feet







Hello girls! Here are the pictures I took near my vacation home in Alte in Algarve! I strongly recommend going  here because it is very quiet, has typical and beautiful landscapes , with waterfalls and pools of spring water, cafes, many places to visit and plenty of sunshine!
I really like the beach but I can not live without the countryside and its excellent for recharging batteries before classes start again, out of trouble.
Do not tell me that summer is ending, I'm tired of seeing so many people say the same and only makes me depressed! Enjoy these days! Where do you prefer? Contryside or at the beach?

Olá meninas! Aqui estão as fotos que tirei perto da minha casa de férias em Alte no Algarve! Recomendo vivamente passarem por cá porque é muito sossegado, tem paisagens lindas e típicas, com cascatas e piscinas de água de nascente, cafés, muitos locais para visitar e muito sol! 
Gosto muito de praia mas também não posso viver sem o campo e é excelente para recarregar baterias antes de recomeçarem as aulas, longe de confusões. 
Não me digam que o Verão está a acabar, estou cansada de ver tanta gente a dizer o mesmo e só dá para ficar deprimida! Aproveitem estes dias! Onde preferem? Campo ou Praia?












 ~


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...