22 October 2013

Don't stop dreaming










Hello girls! I know I have been very absent but this third and final year of unniversityis killing me with work! But everything is going well! As I have come a little late, you could see a look with many memories of summer: a girly dress that I love, some accessories and these sneakers that I made, modesty aside, I think they are fantastic! They are an authentic tour on the world of dreams and of my imagination :) If you want same or similar ones, contact me <3

 Olá meninas! Sei que tenho estado muito ausente mas este terceiro e último ano de licenciatura entrou a matar! Mas está tudo a correr bem! Como já vim um pouco atrasada, ainda podem ver um look com muitas recordações do Verão. Um vestido muito girly que eu adoro, alguns acessórios e estas sapatilhas feitas por mim que eu, modéstia à parte, acho que estão fantásticas! São uma autêntica visita guiada ao mundo dos sonhos e ao meu imaginário :) Se quiserem umas iguais ou semelhantes, contactem-me <3






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...